Thursday 1 March 2012

The Smokin' Hot Mumma's

We ARE the 'Smokin Hot Mama's'.

 Over a cup of tea Sarah and I decided to get fit ( as we chomped on that LAST piece of cake!) SO we hired Issac to be our trainer, recruited a few more hot chicks to join us. They are Gemma, also an AMAZING and inspirational Mum of 4, Chrissy, Mum of  'baby' Issac and a home baker, Sarah, Mum of  2 and a now ex wino, Me Mum of 4 and a baker and picker! Lynda, Issac's Mum who is INCREDIBLE and SUCH an inspiration the way she charges on and is doing SOO well. Has been studying for 3 years.

 So in the first week. Sarah and I both put on 2 kilos! Great start! then... it was christmas... and new year...
But we are serious NOW this is the real thing. It is a year long mission. I alone could drop 20kg ( which is super embarassing to have to admit, But we are all so focused on this. Issac is killing us at these cross fit sessions. We Love him and we hate him! ( mostly love him though!!)
I thought I was going to die yeaterday as I carried a tyre  round my neck and ran 400m in a circut! Andrea my sister was with me as we encouraged each other to finish. but I could have just happily have gone to be with the Lord at that moment! Andrea has gone home back to NZ now and we all miss you ANDREA!!

So watch this space.

No comments:

Post a Comment